Bill, a school history teacher, is taking his students on a history trip. He *bumps into Ann, the Deputy Head of the school, who needs to talk to him about the trip.
: common everyday expressions Revision
: greetings - Present Simple - Present ContinuousVocabulary
- (informal), to meet by accident, unplanned, i.e.
- I bumped into Jack when I was shopping.
- (colloquial), to have a conversation, i.e.
- Let's have coffee and a chat later.
- I must have chat with you about the party.
looking foward to - excited or pleased about a future event, i.e.
- I'm looking forward to starting my new job.
- She's really looking forward to visiting Tokyo.
- a good idea, i.e. - Let's take a weekend break in Paris for your birthday. - Sounds good.