agreeing / disagreeingRevision:
Present Perfect - I suppose so - so Vocabulary no way
- definitely not, i.e.
it's (so) packed
- There's no way I'm climbing that mountain in this weather.
- (so) crowded /full
a second-hand car
- The theatre was packed tonight.
- The streets around the old market get so packed on Saturdays.
- a car that is not new but used. I suppose so
- I reluctantly agree, i.e.- It was a great meal. Now we need to wash up and tidy the kitchen.
- Yes, I suppose so.
Oh, come on - (informal) you're wrong in some way; you can't be serious; don't be silly, i.e.
- It was a great movie.
- Oh, come on, the plot was ridiculous.
- I thought our team played very well.
- Oh, come on, they were terrible; that's why they lost four-nil.