Present Continuous for an arranged future Revision:
Future Simple - would you like + noun - by the way Vocabulary by the way
- to introduce a new topic into a conversation, i.e.
By the way, how was your maths exam, did you pass?
- Yes, I had a lovely holiday. Great beaches, great hotel, great weather.
- two, i.e.
- I'll see you in a couple of hours.
- wait a minute, i.e. - Come on, hurry up, the taxi's here.- Hang on, I can't find my bag.
to go away - take a short break; stay in a hotel, i.e.
- Let's go away for the weekend.