we should... = this is a good idea - Present Simple - Future Simple - I'm glad Vocabulary find out
- to discover information or knowledge, i.e.
- Can find out when her birthday is?
- She was eighteen when she found out that David is not her biological father.
- We must find out how much money the bank will lend us.
- to collect someone in car or on foot, i.e.
- I'll pick you up at seven.
- Can you come and pick us up? We're at the station.
- to begin a journey He sets off for work every morning at eight.
- to arrange / organise
- She's sorted out the tickets for the train and the boat.
- Can you sort out the food for the dinner party as I won't get back from work until six?
- when an aeroplane leaves, i.e.
- Our plane takes off at one in the afternoon.
*Also: pick up
- to buy a something, i.e.
- Can you pick up some coffee when you're at the supermarket?
to learn something without formal study, i.e.
- He picked up the guitar by watching guys play on youtube.
sort out - to tidy, i.e.
- Sort out your room, please, it's very untidy.
take off - to remove a piece of clothing, i.e.
- It's got warmer. I'll take off my sweater.