make - do Revision:
Present Perfect - by the way Vocabulary you make:
a cake - a decision - friends - mistakes - money - noise you do:
(a) favour - homework - housework - (the) garden - research - study subjects by the way
- to introduce a new topic into a conversation, i.e.
- So yes, I'll tell her after the meeting. By the way, what time are you having coffee?
- to discover if information is correct, i.e.
- Can you check the time of the train, please?
- I've checked my emails: I wrote to the bank last Tuesday.
- a period of time in the year of a school, college, or university.weeds
- a wild plant, growing somewhere it is not wanted