colour vocabulary Revision:
making suggestions - adjectives - phrases of agreement Vocabulary get down to
- (informal) let's start a task, i.e.
- Let's get down to planning our holiday.
- When are you going to get down to your homework?
- I must get down to writing 'thank you' cards for my brithday presents.
- stylish, graceful; showing good taste, i.e.
- She wore a very elegant dress.
- The house is very elegant.
- not anxious; relaxed; a colour can make a person feel calm light
- not a strong colour, not dark dark
- a deeper, richer colour pale
- lacking intensity of colour; of a lighter shade than 'light', i.e.
- The walls were a very pale blue, the carpet a dark green.
- a pattern flowers in a repeated decorative design