10. Suffixes. Main Practice:
Present Perfect - *work out
- (Phrasal Verb) to solve something, to calculate, i.e.
Notesadjective suffix noun
- I've worked out how to restart the computer.
- Have you worked out how much food we'll need for the party?
commune ity community
prior priority (more important than other things)noun
home less homeless
job jobless verb
accomodate ion accommodation
employ ment employment
improve improvement Vocabularyaccommodation
- a room or building where someone can livecommunity
- people living together as a group homeless
- people who have no homejobless
- people who have no jobpriority
- something more important than other things(a) toll
- money you have to pay to use a certain road or bridge