: expressions for good news Revision
: Present Perfect - agoVocabulary
if something suits
you - it is convenient or appropriate for you, i.e.
- Will it suit you if we arrange to meet at three o'clock?
- It would suit me better if the lunch was on the Sunday and not the Saturday.
- Does this jacket suit me?
- I don't think her new hair-style suits her.
over the moon - very happy; pleased, i.e.
thrilled (to bits)
- She's over the moon to have passed all her exams.
- He got the job. He's over the moon.
- excited, i.e.
- She's thrilled (to bits) to have been chosen to be in the play.
- They're thrilled (to bits) with their new house.